Mildura Base Public Hospital (MBPH) is a responsive regional health service looking at a new and bright future under public management. Our focus is on providing a patient centred approach to care when members of our community are at their most vulnerable, and we do this through a workforce of close to 1000 employees who provide care 24/7 to a catchment area of 80,000 community members.
This wonderful opportunity would suit a graduate who is looking to gain valuable experience working as part of an established finance team and in large and dynamic organisation. Working under the direction of the Finance Manager, the successful Graduate Accountant will be responsible for the daily program-wide accounting and finance functions including timely recording of transactions, asset management and accounts receivables and payables.
Key duties of this role will be:
- Preparation of monthly standard submission including account reconciliations, general ledger files and expenditure
- Preparation of monthly management reports and financial reports for review
- Assisting in all aspects of financial, capital and operations of MBPH assets
- Liaising with senior management and stakeholders and at all times, displaying diplomacy, and a helpful, positive, professional presentation and attitude
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have completed a degree in Commerce and/or Business majoring in Accounting
- Sound knowledge of the key concepts of business and financial management
- Progressing to a CPA/CA or equivalent
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated high level interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to deal with complex issues and work under pressure to meet set deadlines
If you want to contribute to innovation and continuous improvement across our organisation, we would love to hear from you! Apply today via SEEK
For a copy of the position description and to find out more about our wonderful Hospital, visit www.mbph.org.au
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:12th Nov 2021, 12:59 pm