Gender Equality Employer of Choice 10 years running
Our workforce is 65% women and we're seeing women enter the legal profession in greater numbers to men year-on-year. This past financial year, we were proud to be recognised for our collective efforts to drive Gender Equality as a Workplace Gender Equality Agency Employer of Choice for the 10th consecutive year.
In FY19, our key milestones included:
- Exceeding our target of 40% women Board members – 50% of our Board members are women
- Introducing new 2025 Partnership gender targets of 40:40:20 – 40% women, 40% men, 20% any gender
- The firm's CEO and Managing Partner Annette Kimmitt being appointed a WGEA Pay Equity Ambassador
- Introducing new Agile Working Guidelines to promote flexible and agile working across the firm to enhance productivity and work life balance, and to strengthen client relationships.
- Launching a new working and parenting program with specialist provider Karitane to strengthen our support of working parents and carers