Your future. Your choice. Choose to make an impact.
Our people are our brand. Every day, our people play a vital role in helping our clients close deals, explore solutions, resolve disputes, realise opportunities and create an impact. Beyond the law, you will take a commercial approach and apply creative thinking to high-profile transactions, projects and disputes. You will be challenged and empowered as you grow through career-building opportunities and responsibilities early in your legal career. By working across multiple practice areas, you will develop a breadth of skills that will become the foundations for your career.
Our graduates quickly gain legal and business expertise by working alongside high-performing partners, lawyers and professionals in a collaborative and innovative environment. You will have the opportunity to rotate through different practice areas. And be part of exciting and challenging transactional, advisory and litigation work. You won't be alone, you will have access to our industry-leading and commercially-minded lawyers, partners, and all the professional resources you will need.
What can you expect?
We’ll give you real responsibility and autonomy. We will set you up with a mentoring partner for each rotation, a supervisor to guide your day-to-day work, and a buddy to help you settle in and navigate your different practice group experiences and offer program support and direction.
Our award-winning development program includes:
- our extensive orientation program, which covers our firm strategy, culture and legal insights
- an on-site MinterEllison Practical Legal Training program in partnership with The College of Law
- ongoing legal and business skills workshops
- a unique, strengths-based approach to performance and development
- modules on health and wellbeing
- being allocated buddy, supervisor and mentor
- admission support – and celebrations!
Who is this program suitable for?
- Students in the final year of their law degree, or who have recently graduated.
Your future. Your Choice. Apply now.
Applications close Wednesday 20 October 2021 at 11.55pm
To be eligible to apply you must be legally permitted to work in Australia.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Closing Date:20th Oct 2021, 12:55 pm