Your future. Your choice. Choose to make an impact.
Innovation is at the heart of what we do. In a world with ever-changing opportunities and challenges across every sector we are constantly exploring new and exciting ways to enhance the way we work – leveraging inspiration, invention and imagination.
Why Legal Operations? Deliver excellence without attitude.
By joining our Legal Operations team, you will lead change and disruption. We will equip you to challenge the status quo, build your skills in best practice methodology and support you to gain market relevant certification in core areas. You will be incorporated in a team that embraces digital change to unlock value, give time back to our people and help us thrive – as individuals, as a firm and in our communities.
What can you expect? We support sustainable ways of working.
As a Legal Operations Graduate, you will work under the guidance of our expansive Digital team. We are looking to hire graduates in our Sydney and Melbourne offices to commence in May 2022. You will be embedded in our centres of excellence where we will hone your skills in consulting methodologies, project management and process analysis whilst exploring possibilities using emerging technology and artificial intelligence. You will work directly with our legal and consultancy teams to deliver innovative and effective solutions.
You will have the opportunity to:
- develop as part of a 12 month program consisting of three rotations across our firm's service offerings to expose you broadly to the business and provide context to our work.
- engage on projects that will develop your consulting skills and provide experience across our functions including continuous improvement, process transitioning, process automation, document automation, legal project management, all the while exploring applications of emerging technologies artificial intelligence, and data analytics & visualisation.
- connect with people through a structured support network and allow you to be exposed to more learning opportunities
- involved in an established learning pathway comprising of certified training (e.g. Lean Six Sigma), access to our firm's in-house training offerings (e.g. our Agile Community of Practice) in addition to your practical experience.
What we are looking for?
We are not looking for people to fit a certain mould. We expect you to bring the knowledge from your degree and your ever curious mind to play a role in our vision to change the future of professional services. To be eligible for this program, you are required to:
- Be in the final year of your degree or have completed your degree in the last 2 years
- Have solid academic results, preferably within the following disciplines; Business, Commerce, Economics, Finance, Information Technology, Computer Science, or Law.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and people management skills
- Have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- A double degree is ideal, however it is not essential
How to apply
Applicants are required to complete an online application form which will be used to assess suitability for the program. You will be asked to include your cover letter, CV and academic transcript in the application.
If you would like to apply, click on the 'Apply now' button below. If you require further information, please contact Aman Vigneshwaran at [email protected]
Applications close at 11.59pm, Sunday 27 March 2022
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- POSITION START DATE
May 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:17th Mar 2022, 12:41 am