2024 Technology Consulting Graduate Program - Canberra
Your future. Your choice. Choose to make an impact.
MinterEllison's Technology Consulting team (formerly ITNewcom) has been delivering exceptional CxO outcomes for over 20 years to public and private enterprises in Australia and New Zealand. WE have led over $50 billion worth of complex technology programs and projects.
Why Technology Consulting? Deliver excellence without attitude.
We pride ourselves in delivering seamless integrated consulting and legal solutions to clients seeking sophisticated technology outcomes. We advise clients on how to make use of new technology trends, how to optimise existing and future technology spend through alternative operating models and sourcing strategies and how to execute major transactions to establish new relationships with technology suppliers.
"Working as a technology consultant keeps me intellectually curios. Being immersed in the client environment inspires me to think strategically and acquire deeper knowledge. In Canberra, we get to work with high profile government clients and provide technical and commercial assurance through a plethora of ICT sourcing engagements. Only when we work with our clients day to day and appreciate their needs, we could lead them through improving the existing frameworks and deliver service excellence."
Joanna Chen, Graduate Consultant
What can you expect? We support sustainable ways of working and make diversity in all its forms central to collaboration.
As part of the Technology Consulting Graduate Program, you will join a high performing team with talented and supportive professionals who will help you learn and challenge you to grow. We know people perform at their best when they feel safe to bring their whole selves to work, and we also know diversity of thinking, skills, experience, gender identity, backgrounds and orientations delivers better results. We are recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency and as a Gold Employer by the Australian Workplace Equality Index.
We are looking to hire graduates in our Canberra office to commence early February 2024. You will have the opportunity to engage with a broad range of high profile clients, and be responsible for specific components of a project including:
- Gathering and analysing data (interviews and research)
- Supporting clients to define their requirements
- Articulating analysis findings
- Assisting with developing insights and recommendations
- Taking ownership of tasks and providing timely delivery
- Keeping the project lead appraised of issues, risks and findings
- Building strong internal and external relationships on client site
- Data administration and administration of meetings with key stakeholders
Learn more about what life is like as a Technology Consulting Graduate here.
"I am very proud to have been part of delivering a $1 billion dollar contract between Telstra and Defence. It was one of the biggest ICT sourcing projects in Australia requiring a herculean effort from all sides. I developed an understanding of the logistical mechanics and stakeholder management required to get a contract that size over the line." Clarissa Kwee, Consultant
To be eligible for the program, you are required to:
- Be in your final year of your undergraduate degree or have completed your undergraduate degree in the last 2 years.
- Have solid academic results, preferably within the following disciplines; Information Technology or Computer Science, Finance, Economics, Business or Commerce, Mathematics, Actuarial Studies, and Law. A double degree in a combination of the above disciplines would be favourable, but is not essential.
- Be an Australian citizen.
- Be able to obtain an Australian government security clearance.
- Have highly developed analytical skills with a passion for solving complex IT and business problems.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and people management skills.
- Have solid Excel and Power Point skills.
Your Future. Your Choice. Apply now.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Law
- Work rights:Australian Citizen
- accepts international
- Closing Date:16th Apr 2023, 12:55 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.