MinterEllison is renowned as one of Asia Pacific's leading legal practices. What sets us apart is that we are driven by a strong sense of purpose: we endeavour to build authentic and enduring relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. Through our leading-edge innovation and our collaborative legal and consulting specialists, MinterEllison is redefining the boundaries of what it means to be a law firm.
MinterEllison was placed in the top 25 best workplaces in Australia and in LinkedIn’s 25 Top Companies in Australia for 2019—the highest ranking of any law firm.
The Talent Enablement team at MinterEllison is a centre of excellence for Analytics, Remuneration, HR systems and Administration. We are a critical component of the firm and essential to the firm's success. This is a busy role that involves managing multiple stakeholders and priorities, whilst working collaboratively across offices and teams.
An opportunity exists for a Coordinator to join our team on a permanent full time basis. The focus of this role is to provide administrative, analytical, systems and processing support to the wider Talent team and business and to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of Talent related services to the Firm.
In this role you will:
- First point of contact for a broad range of HR requests and enquiries
- Process employee movements and enter data into internal systems
- Conduct daily, weekly and monthly audit reports to ensure HRIS (SuccessFactors) data integrity;
- Produce routine and ad hoc employee documentation;
- Liaise with recruitment and candidates for a smooth onboarding experience for new starters;
- Contribute in the development and improvement of HR and Firm processes; and
- Collaborate with other functions within the Firm to ensure the best outcome.
More About You
- Previous administration experience desired
- Sound knowledge of systems including Microsoft Office suite, with a strong aptitude in word and excel, as well as having an understanding of document management systems;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment with a proactive client-service focus;
- An ability to analyse information and interpret information in a logical manner;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications;
- Ambition to achieve results, take ownership for tasks and contribute to the success of our business and
- Passion for continuous improvement and innovative thinking.
Who we are
We make diversity in all its forms central to collaboration. We know that when we bring together diversity of thinking, skills, experience, gender identity, backgrounds and orientations, we get better results. This is why we offer agile and alternative working options to encourage balance, wellbeing and support for sustainable ways of working. We offer up to 20 weeks paid parental leave for the primary carer within the first 24 months following birth or adoption, and a range of social, financial and health benefits, including free gym membership – all with no minimum tenure.
We welcome applications from people of all ages, cultural backgrounds, genders (including if you identify as transgender or gender diverse), sexual orientations, as well as people living with a disability or who have family or carer responsibilities. We particularly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply for roles with MinterEllison.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Closing Date:20th Feb 2022, 12:59 pm