MinterEllison is Australia’s largest law firm and provides legal and consulting services.
Purpose is at our core. We create lasting impacts with our clients, our people and our communities. Our teams collaborate and deliver to our Purpose, and consistently work to embed our values into everyday actions. Clients rely on our expertise and insights. They value our responsive, creative and commercial approach. We are curious by nature, diverse in our disciplines and authentic in our relationships.
Diversity and inclusion is at the core of our Purpose and informs the way we work with each other, our clients and in the community. We know that when we bring together diversity of thinking, skills, experience, gender identity, backgrounds and orientations, we get better results.
An exciting part-time Learning & Development Coordinator role is available within our Talent Development team where you will have the opportunity to collaborate and coordinate learning programs across the firm. This opportunity could be ideal for an ambitious graduate, or someone looking to return to work in a part-time capacity with the desire to carve a career within the HR/L&D space. Full mentorship and development provided with flexibility to work from home in a firm with a plethora of career opportunities. This is a part-time permanent role open to being bases in Sydney.
- Coordinate the day-to-day delivery of Talent Development initiatives
- Collaborate with the other team members to effectively and consistently coordinate learning events across the firm, including scheduling, invoicing, liaising with subject matter experts, managing registrations, invitations and supporting materials
- Administer the firm's learning management systems, including formatting and storage of learning content
- Support administration of CPD for legal staff
- Support Graduate Resourcing team to deliver Clerkship and Graduate Programs
- Support and implement Talent Development systems, policies and processes including budgeting, planning, recording and reporting
- Identify trends and act upon any issues or opportunities for process improvement
- Contribute to projects and broader firm projects as required
More About You
We welcome applications from ambitious graduates who possess:
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and the ability to deal with multiple projects and priorities
- Confidence to learn range of software systems and administrative processes & proficient in Microsoft suite (Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Ability to develop strong productive working relationships and establish credibility and rapport
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to analyse reports
- Experience in using Learning Management Systems - SuccessFactors and LinkedIn Learning (desirable not necessary)
Who we are
We are recognised as Australia's Most Attractive Law Firm, a WGEA Employer of Choice for Gender Equality in Australia and we hold Gold employer status with the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI).
We make diversity in all its forms central to collaboration. This is why we offer hybrid working options to encourage balance, wellbeing and support for sustainable ways of working. We offer up to 20 weeks paid parental leave for the primary carer within the first 24 months following birth or adoption, and a range of social, financial and health benefits, including free gym membership – all with no minimum tenure.
We welcome applications from people of all ages, cultural backgrounds, genders (including if you identify as transgender or gender diverse), sexual orientations, as well as people living with a disability or who have family or carer responsibilities. We particularly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply for roles with MinterEllison.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Closing Date:20th Feb 2022, 12:59 pm