Mipac is global leader in operational technology, control systems and engineering services. We exist to help our clients achieve optimum performance from their operations.
We believe that together we can solve today’s challenges, create tomorrow’s opportunities and lead industry transformation. We have a world-leading reputation in metal and minerals process control and automation, with a long history of solving operational problems, minimising risk and driving productivity in industrial sectors.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and strive to offer a flexible, secure and rewarding workplace.
Graduate Electrical or Mechatronic Engineers
Mipac are seeking Graduate Engineers with an Electrical or Mechatronic specialisation to join our delivery team in Brisbane.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that supports growth right from the outset of your career. We actively support Graduates and seek to give you a holistic experience to understand the different aspects of a career, whether you’re in automation and control or part of industry 4.0 and the digital solutions of our future.
At Mipac we want the right people in terms of technical aptitude and cultural fit; we see the cultural fit as paramount. Sure we want the skills, but more than that, we want the right people who can grow and have a career journey with us.
- Degree qualified in Electrical or Mechatronic Engineering
- A dual specialisation with IT or Software would be highly regarded
- Please provide a copy of your academic transcript with your application
- Keen to take your skills and put them to the test on site! Travel away from home to both domestic and international locations is a requirement of this role
What’s in it for you? Apply if you:
- Would like to be part of our robust Graduate Program
- Want to work on interesting and challenging projects and get real, hands on site experience
- Value working in a flexible, caring and inclusive environment
- Thrive in highly creative, fast- paced and challenging work environments
- Want to join a rapidly growing team in an organisation that values providing an exciting and rewarding career
- Would like to receive a highly-competitive annual salary and true career development
Please include your academic transcript, resume and covering letter when you apply.
Applicants must have full working rights in Australia.
Not the right opportunity for you right now, but you'd still like to work for Mipac? Click here to join our talent community [link removed] to be kept informed of Mipac's opportunities.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:1st Oct 2021, 1:59 pm