A Mirandela internship is an opportunity for exceptional finance students interested in developing their skills and taking a step towards a career in investment banking or management consulting. Mirandela is an Adelaide-based M&A and strategy practice advising transport & logistics clients in Australia and New Zealand.
We are looking for both winter (July 2020) and summer (late November 2020 to February 2021) internship applicants. This is how it works:
- You are studying a finance-related degree with double-degrees an advantage.
- You have completed the equivalent of the first two years of a Finance degree.
- Preferably you are graduating at the end of 2022 or later.
- You have a strong academic record with a 6.5 GPA or higher.
- Write us a letter to tell us a compelling story about why you should join the team and send it through to us with your CV and transcript by June 15th.
- Indicate whether this would be part of a university industry placement.
- You come have coffee with us and then we compare notes.
- If we can see us working with you for a long time, you get a shot.
- You learn by watching, experimenting, making mistakes, researching, making more mistakes, refining, and researching until the product is of exceptional quality fit for our clients.
Once your time with us comes to an end, you are always part of the team. It is a key part of our system that we support our people with mentoring, access to training and career coaching to ensure they are best placed to secure further roles in a professional career. We take great pride in our first two alumni going on to graduate roles at Bank of America and BCG. Hopefully, this can be you too.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Engineering, Investment Banking
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Working...
- 29 Dequetteville Tce, Kent TownLocations:
- Closing Date:15th Jun 2020, 12:59 pm