At Mirvac, we know that it’s our people, their passion and their expertise that defines us. That’s why we’ve been voted as a Best Place to Work 2022 by AFR Boss.
Mirvac is an innovative, diversified and leading Australian property group, with over $26 billion of assets currently under management. We have 50 years of experience within the property industry and an unmatched reputation for delivering superior products and services across our business.
Mirvac Construction is one of Australia’s leading building contractors, working across residential, retail, office and industrial sectors. Over the years, we’ve developed a strong reputation for quality, and we’re proud to have delivered a host of large-scale complex developments – from iconic office towers to ground-breaking mixed-use projects.
Construction is a highly involved, complex process, requiring great skill and attention to detail. Our services allow us to add value at every stage of the journey, from project planning and programming, to cost planning, project and design management, and site management.
At Mirvac our vision is to set the standard as a world-class Australian property group, harnessing the talent of our people to reimagine urban life wherever we manage, develop and build. Over the years, we’re proud to have built a culture of inclusivity, innovation and collaboration. Mirvac is committed to gender diversity, and we have been ranked #1 globally for gender equality by Equileap in 2022.
About the Internship
Project based rotation placement working on site or at head office within our residential or commercial divisions. Areas of exposure will potentially include project planning and programming, cost planning, project management, design management, site management and HSE management.
Areas of the business intern will be exposed to:
- New business
- Project teams (structure, services, façade, finishes)
Site manager, project engineer, site engineer, foreman, leading hand, subcontractors and suppliers
Mirvac’s internship program is designed to assist you in building your career in the Property & Construction Industry during your final year of studies.
- One year Internship in your area of study, around your study schedule
- Rotations across job families and asset classes to support a diverse experience
- Participation in a Hatch Innovation Project
- Asset site tours
- Corporate learning programs to build upon your professional and technical skills
- Property education modules
- Networking opportunities across business teams and our Executive Leadership Team
- Guided lectures each week from our Management Leadership Teams
- Support structure including a Manager, Buddy, Mentor and Intern Program HR Team
Are you passionate about the property industry and thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment? Do you look forward to challenges, are open to learning and possess excellent communication skills?
Applications are open to those who are completing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Construction, Civil Engineering, Mechatronics/Robotics, Housing or Architecture and are in their penultimate year of studies and due to graduate in 2023.
This role is open to Australian / New Zealand citizens, Australian permanent residents and international students eligible to work in Australia full time.
How to apply
- Visit: https://www.mirvac.com/Careers/Internship
- Please include an up-to-date CV and Cover Letter with your application
- Applications close Sunday 25th September 2022
Applications will be reviewed across September and October. If your application is progressed, you will be asked to complete a video interview and will be invited to attend an Assessment Centre day in October or November.
The recruitment team will be providing email updates and invitations via email during this time period. Please ensure you keep a close eye on your emails so you don’t miss out on any instructions or updates.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Architecture, Construction, Engineering Civil Structural, Planning...
- Work rights:Australian Working Visa, Australian Citizen,...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:25th Sep 2022, 1:59 pm