Our Internship Program Mirvac’s vision is setting the standard as a world-class Australian property group that attracts the best of the best! As a leader in the Australian development and construction industry, our employees benefit from working in a flexible and innovative working environment, strong leadership, clear career development opportunities and a wealth of health and wellbeing programs. We focus our internships in our Melbourne, Sydney & Brisbane operations with placement in our corporate offices and site-based internships.
Interns are our future leaders! We are looking for people with the right combination of skills and values to drive our vision and strategy across our diverse business.
With opportunities across multiple areas of our diverse business for our Internship Programs we will be recruiting penultimate year students from the following disciplines:
- Construction Management
- Property Development, Office Asset Management, Residential
- Finance & Business Intelligence
- Marketing Tourism & Consumer Experience
- Safety & Risk
- Investor Relations & Communications
- Retail Finance & Retail Services
- Retail Development & Leasing
- Capital Transactions
This is a full-time summer internship program designed to assist you to build your career in the Property & Construction Industry.
- 12 weeks full time Summer Internship within your team.
- Participation of active projects both within your team and within our Innovation Projects;
- Learning programs to build upon your professional and technical skills;
- Networking opportunities across business teams and our Executive Leadership Team;
- Guided lectures each week from our Management Leadership Teams;
- Support structure including the Team Manager who will mentor you, Buddy and Intern Program HR Team;
At the completion of your summer program a review meeting will be conducted, and you may be offered the opportunity to continue within your team in a tailorable working structure (Full time, Part Time or Casual throughout 2020 and beyond). This is based upon your performance throughout the summer and dependent on available business project workload and will be openly discussed throughout your summer program. Your continued employment beyond the program is not guaranteed, but there may be an opportunity for you and this is reviewed on a case by case basis for each student participating in the program.
How to apply
Please include with your application letter, your CV and transcript.
Applicants will be assessed and progressed in multiple stages over the June to August time period. This process will include providing video interviews and invitations to attend an interview day in July.
The recruitment team will be providing email updates and application progress invitations via email during this time period. Please ensure you keep a close eye on your emails during this time period so as not to miss out on any instructions or updates.
Should you have any questions or require assistance during your application please email: [email protected] and our recruitment team will be able to assist you.