Mission Systems is looking for a Junior DevOps Engineer to support our rapidly growing team of robotics, autonomy and simulation developers working in civilian and defence applications.
The role could be full-time or part-time. If part-time we would be looking at 3 or 4 days a week.
- developing the test systems
- developing tools for software deployment
- infrastructure monitoring
- network design and deployment
- python and shell scripting
- test frameworks such as Jenkins or GitLab
- ansible or other deployment platforms
- grafana or other monitoring platforms
Mission Systems is at the early stages of team growth so you have an opportunity to shape this role. We are looking for staff with enthusiasm, imagination, and skill. As a junior engineer, you will have the opportunity to learn from domain experts and grow your own skills and expertise.
Due to the nature of our work, Australian citizenship and a willingness to obtain a security clearance is a requirement.
We would ask all applicants to provide a cover-letter outlining specifically what they can bring to Mission Systems.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Engineering Software,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:6th Jul 2022, 1:59 pm