Mizuho Securities Co., Ltd ("MHSC") is the core securities arm of the Mizuho Financial Group ("MHFG"). MHFG, a Global Fortune 500 firm and one of the largest financial institutions in the world and has 60,000 employees working in more than 910 locations across the globe. Mizuho Securities Asia Limited ("MHSA") is the regional operations of MHSC headquartered in Hong Kong, with regional representative offices across the region including Sydney.
MHSA provides a wealth of financial products and services covering regional brokerage, sales, trading, research, corporate finance, ECM, DCM and M&A advisory. Our clients are diverse, ranging from financial institutions and hedge funds to governments and multinational professional investors.
MHSA Graduate Analyst Program 2022
Our Graduate Analyst Program is a 3-year full-time program. As a Graduate Analyst, you will work in a fast-growing financial institution in the Investment Banking area.
During the program, you will receive excellent learning and advancement opportunities through dedicated support from managers and on-the-job training. You will be immersed in our training program, which includes a range of technical skills and business knowledge trainings. MHSA believes that personal development is equally crucial. Thus, you will be paired with a business leader who will provide on-going guidance and support throughout the program. The program will develop your financial skills, knowledge and capabilities, and as such, we will become partners in your future success in this industry.
Debt Syndication, Hong Kong
Graduate Analyst Program 2022, Debt Syndication, Hong Kong (Application Deadline: November 3, 2021, Wednesday)
Mizuho Securities Asia is looking for a Graduate Analyst to work in our Debt Capital Markets Syndication team based in Hong Kong. Mizuho’s Debt Capital Markets franchise is a market leading business with Top 10 league table positions across various G10 currency markets.
The ideal candidate would be a high-potential graduate who wants to gain exposure and be part of our Fixed Income division, developing key analytical, communications, marketing, and sales skills to make an impact to the success of the business.
- Support origination and execution of debt capital markets transactions with a focus on private placements, CD/MTNs
- Transactions span Asia-Pacific markets with focus on Australia/New Zealand
- Support senior Syndicate managers on public market transactions
- Assist with desk admin and reporting
- Final year student graduating in December 2021
- An expected degree minimum of a distinction or equivalent
- Postgraduate Finance related studies not required but will be an advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Relevant syndicate/ fixed income/ DCM/ investment banking internship experience will be an advantage
- Native in English; proficiency in Mandarin Chinese will be a plus
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Banking and Finance,...
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:3rd Nov 2021, 12:59 pm