Mizuho Securities Co., Ltd ("MHSC") is the core securities arm of the Mizuho Financial Group ("MHFG"). MHFG, a Global Fortune 500 firm and one of the largest financial institutions in the world has 60,000 employees working in more than 910 locations across the globe. Mizuho Securities Asia Limited ("MHSA") is the regional operations of MHSC headquartered in Hong Kong.
With our base in Hong Kong, MHSA provides a wealth of financial products and services covering regional brokerage, sales, trading, research, corporate finance, ECM, DCM and M&A advisory. Our clients are diverse, ranging from financial institutions and hedge funds to governments and multinational professional investors.
The Equity Finance Desk covers the business of stock lending, stock borrowing, and funding/ financing activities. You will support the desk in:
- Preparing client analysis on credit and collateral, as well as the overall preparation for grading and pricing loans
- Assist the team in reviewing lines of credit on an annual basis and build recommendations for renewal or modification as required
- Extracting client’s data across multiple systems and conduct analysis and preliminary review of credit
- Review loan documentation to ensure accuracy and compliance. Assist lenders with preparation of loan documentation at times
- Final year student graduating in Dec 2020 or 2021
- A concentration in Finance, Economics or a related field preferred
- An expected degree minimum of a 2:1 or equivalent
- Strong networking and relationship building skills with various levels in the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese. Knowledge in Japanese is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with basic programming skills
- Detailed minded, organized and able to multi-task
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:6th Nov 2020, 3:59 pm