- Competitive entry level salary + huge bonus potential $$$
- Ongoing training and development provided with a clear pathway to management
- Various opportunities based in Tamworth, Armidale and surrounds
Switched-on and ambitious? Looking to kickstart your career but don’t want to be stuck wearing a tie in a boring office?
What we’re looking for
We are currently on the lookout for enthusiastic and entrepreneurial young guns to join our legendary team of Business Management Graduates!
Your new role
The aim of our graduate program is to offer hands-on industry leading experience and show you the ropes to take on key leadership and management roles within the business. Working with some of the best in the business, you will:
- Work through a placement program that rotates through various areas of the business, gaining exposure to a variety of management styles and business development strategies
- Form a holistic understanding of how a successful business is run, you will rotate through customer service, business development, administration, warehouse management and purchasing sectors
- Be closely mentored and supported to become a future business manager and form part of the MMEM senior leadership team
A bit about you
- You have just completed (or are close to completing) your tertiary qualification
- You are hands-on and will relish the opportunity to work directly in all aspects of the operation - from warehousing logistics to internal counter sales, right through to external field sales, where you will manage existing relationships and develop new ones
- You have a strong desire to become a future leader in a dynamic customer service environment and are always eager to learn new all-round business skills
- Excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude are a must, so your ability to build strong relationships and establish rapport is second to none
- You have full Australian working rights, as sponsorship will not be offered for this role
If you’re looking for a rare and rewarding ‘foot in the door’ opportunity that will rival any other graduate program – go ahead and apply now.
Please note: Only successful candidates will be contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process. Thank you for your understanding.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Administration, Business and Commerce, Engineering Electrical,...
- Work rights:Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen,...
- Locations:Regional New South...
- Closing Date:1st Feb 2023, 12:59 pm