- Competitive Grad Salary + Huge Bonus Potential $$$
- Industry leading training with ongoing career development and support
- Various opportunities in Mt Gambier & Naracoorte - immediate start available
Switched-on and ambitious? Looking to kickstart your career but don’t want to be stuck wearing a tie in a boring office?
What we’re looking for
We are currently on the lookout for enthusiastic and entrepreneurial young guns to join our legendary team of Business Management Graduates!
Your new role
The aim of our graduate program is to offer hands-on industry leading experience and show you the ropes to take on key leadership and management roles within the business. Working with some of the best in the business, you will:
- Work through a placement program that rotates through various areas of the business, gaining exposure to a variety of management styles and business development strategies
- For a holistic understanding of how a successful business is run, you will rotate through customer service, business development, administration, warehouse management and purchasing sectors
- Be closely mentored and supported to become a future business manager and form part of the MMEM senior leadership team
Your new company
MM Electrical Merchandising (MMEM) is an industry leader in trade wholesale distribution, with over 300 stores and 3,500 staff nationwide. We’ve come a long way but there’s plenty ahead of us and we are looking for switched-on University leavers/business and sales weapons to continue the good vibes and work with us over the long-term.
MMEM reward their staff through a generous profit share scheme (a share in the Company’s profits $$$ based on the businesses successes and individual contribution), as well as exciting career progression opportunities. With a strong client focused mindset, MMEM value and endorse a fun and vibrant culture.
For more information, visit: https://www.mmem.com.au/
A bit about you
- You have just completed (or are close to completing) your tertiary qualification
- You are hands-on and will relish the opportunity to work directly in all aspects of the operation - from warehousing logistics to internal counter sales, right through to external field sales, where you will manage existing relationships and develop new ones
- You have a strong desire to become a future leader in a dynamic customer service environment and are always eager to learn new all-round business skills
- Excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude are a must, so your ability to build strong relationships and establish rapport is second to none
- You have full Australian working rights, as sponsorship will not be offered for this role
If you’re looking for a rare and rewarding ‘foot in the door’ opportunity that will rival any other graduate program – apply now and join us!
Please note: Only successful candidates will be contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process. Thank you for your understanding.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce, Engineering Electrical,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
Adelaide, Regional South...
- Closing Date:26th Jul 2022, 7:00 am