- Ongoing training and development provided with a clear pathway to management
- Join Australias largest electrical wholesaler with over 3000 employees Aust-wide
- Opportunities in multiple branches across Australia
Are you looking for a company who you can grow and progress with? This entry level role will see you in a hands on position where you will be working with customer clients and your team to achieve great results!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client, MM Electrical Merchandising (MMEM), is the Australian leader in the electrical wholesale industry.
With more than 300 branch locations across Australia, and over 3,000 passionate employees, they continue to experience significant growth and success.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As MMEM continues to grow, they need enthusiastic and highly entrepreneurial budding leaders to help shape their future.
Over the course of this graduate program you will have the opportunity to work from the ground up. You will rotate through all areas of the business, which will equip you with an intricate understanding of how a successful business is run.
Throughout the 2-4 year program you will have the opportunity to work across 3 different branch locations, gaining exposure to a variety of management styles and business development strategies in the process.
The aim of the program is to develop and train you to become a future business manager and form part of the MMEM senior leadership team.
- Eastern Victoria
- Sunshine Coast
- Darling Downs
- Wide Bay
- South West Sydney
- Mount Gambier
You will be able to put your tertiary qualifications into practice, rotating through the following functions:
- Warehouse management
- Customer service and sales
- Business development
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will have a passion for sales and business development, and a desire to become a future leader in a dynamic customer service environment.
You will have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification (Bachelor or Diploma)
- Full Australian working rights
- Prior experience in a customer service or sales role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great rapport and relationship building skills
- The capability to work autonomously
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
You will be joining an established industry leader with years of experience, and provided with all the training required to build a long term career path within the Electrical Wholesaling Industry.
MMEM reward their staff through a generous profit-share scheme.
If this sounds like the grad opportunity for you, please apply today with your CV and Cover Letter. Video Cover Letters will be highly regarded.
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process. Thank you for your understanding.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Arts...
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Permanent...
Bathurst, Dubbo, Lithgow,...
- Closing Date:12th Oct 2021, 12:31 am