- Competitive entry-level salary + huge bonus potential $$$
- Full or part-time Traineeships based in Brisbane and surrounds
- Industry leading training and ongoing career development opportunities
Switched-on and ambitious? Looking for an unbeatable alternative to Uni, TAFE, or an Apprenticeship?
Then this is YOUR chance to kickstart a successful career! One that won't require a suit and tie, or a boring office...
This won’t be another cog in the machine job; you’ll be joining an industry leading business and legendary team, with the ability to make a bold mark and fast-track your career growth. You will be provided with in-depth training and hands-on experience that will give you a holistic understanding of how a successful business is run.
Working with some of the best in the business, you will:
- Work through a fast-track program across various business functions, gaining exposure to a variety of management styles and business development strategies
- Participate in all operational aspects of the business, as your rotate through customer service, business development, administration, financial control, warehouse management and purchasing sectors
- Receive invaluable on and off-the-job training and mentorship that will significantly improve your skills and knowledge - complete formal qualifications such as Certificate III in - Business-to-Business Sales, Certificate IV in Retail Management, Diploma of Leadership and Management
- Be closely mentored and supported, as we show you the ropes to becoming a future business leader
- MMEM has branches scattered all over the Greater Brisbane area and are willing to be flexible for our fresh recruits, so this can be a full-time or part-time role
Rivalling any other school leaver role, this rare and rewarding ‘foot in the door’ opportunity is for enthusiastic and high potential young guns – we’re looking for the cream of the crop! Fun fact: 41 of our current Managers started out in an entry level graduate position and have quickly climbed their way to positions of leadership and success!
A bit about you
- You’re a driven individual that aspires to lead a team and business to success
- You have excellent communication skills and enjoy meeting people, rather than being locked in an office
- You’re an enthusiastic self-starter who achieves significant results whether working in a team or autonomously
- You are committed to delivering exceptional customer service and providing the best solutions for your clients
- You have full Australian working rights – Australian or New Zealand Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident
- Job type:Cadetships
- Disciplines:Administration, Customer Service, Management, Marketing and...
- Work rights:Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen,...
- Closing Date:11th Dec 2022, 12:59 pm