- Ongoing training and development provided with career progression opportunities
- Join Australias largest electrical wholesaler with 3000+ employees Aust-wide
- Located in Mooloolaba
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client, MM Electrical Merchandising (MMEM), is the Australian leader in the electrical wholesale industry.
With more than 300 branch locations across Australia, and over 3,000 passionate employees, they continue to experience significant growth and success.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As MMEM continues to grow, they need an enthusiastic problem solver who is able to think outside the box and work within the parameters of a large, national organisation.
Over the course of this graduate program you will have the opportunity to work from the ground up across all aspects of the credit function. Commencing within the Accounts Receivable team, you will work closely with the AR Officers to gain an understanding of the functions within Accounts Receivable.
You will be provided with continuous training, mentoring and support to provide you with the skills and understanding of how the Credit function operates.
Further training and development provided includes the opportunity to complete a Graduate Diploma in Credit Management with the Australian Institute of Credit Management. You will also be supported to become a member of AICM, attend functions and build on your network within the Australian Credit Management community.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will be a strong performing university graduate who is a problem solver, with a desire to progress within a career in the Finance industry.
You will have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- A general knowledge of Accounting and Finance
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Great rapport and relationship building abilities
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The capability to work autonomously
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Drive and enthusiasm for long term career success
- Strong MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
You will be joining an established industry leader with years of experience, and provided with all the training required to build a long term career path within the Electrical Wholesaling Industry.
If this sounds like the grad opportunity for you, please apply today with your CV and Cover Letter. Video Cover Letters will be highly regarded.
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process. Thank you for your understanding.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Arts...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2021, 1:59 pm