- Competitive Grad Salary + Huge Bonus Potential $$$
- A chance to make your mark and join the next generation of business leaders!
- Outstanding progression and career development opportunities with a clear pathway to management
What we’re looking for
MMEM are currently on the lookout for an enthusiastic and highly driven young gun to join our National Major Accounts team. This is an exciting opportunity for an analytical young gun with a keen interest in business and sales, looking to really make their mark and join the next generation of business leaders.
Your new role
Working with some of the best in the business, you will receive hands on industry training and support to develop your skills within the Major Accounts division. While the diversity of the role means you will be wearing many hats, you will:
- Gain exposure to the diverse functions involved in servicing major accounts
- Work closely with large, top tier companies and build strong relationships with clients, as you will be assigned your own portfolio of customers to be accountable for
- Be closely mentored, trained, and supported in areas such as communication, negotiation skills, sales, and management
- Assist the Major Accounts Manager to provide critical sales support functions
- Support with day-to-day operations associated with retaining and managing existing major accounts
- Lead and manage price file management, reporting, tender management and championing customers within the team and broader business
To be successful in this unique and dynamic role:
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and your ability to build strong relationships and establish rapport is second to none
- Your logical, analytical focus and strong problem-solving ability means you’re not afraid to look outside the box
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment while maintaining high attention to detail
- Exceptional at managing your own time and schedule; you certainly don’t need someone looking over your shoulder to get things done
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office and demonstrate intermediate Excel skills
If you’re ready to build a long-term successful career with us – we’d love to chat! Go ahead and apply now to join our legendary team!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce, Customer Service,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:31st May 2022, 6:00 am