- Excellent salary + huge bonus potential
- Industry leading training with ongoing career development and support
- Immediate start available - Artarmon location
Switched on and ambitious? Looking to kickstart your career but don’t want to be stuck in a boring office?
What we’re looking for
We are currently on the lookout for enthusiastic and customer focused individuals to join our legendary team at Artarmon. This is a unique opportunity for someone with superb interpersonal skills and a real flair for sales, looking to progress their career working with a reputable industry leader. Recent school leavers and those wanting to further their current customer service experience welcome to apply.
Your new role
You will be responsible for providing efficient and exceptional customer service to our large and varied customer base. Your key responsibilities include:
- Provision of customer service, including effectively actioning customer requests and enquiries.
- Counter sales including the promotion of an extensive and diverse product set.
- Actioning customer requests and enquiries face-to-face, over the phone and via email.
- Liaising with suppliers and creating purchase orders.
- Stock control, including re-stocking shelves and packing orders.
What you’ll need to succeed
- You’re a driven and passionate professional with experience working in a sales or customer facing role.
- You have excellent communication skills and enjoy meeting people, rather than being locked in an office.
- You’re an enthusiastic self-starter who achieves significant results whether working in a team or autonomously.
- You are committed to delivering exceptional customer service and providing the best solutions for your clients.
- You have full Australian working rights – Australian or New Zealand Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident.
If you are looking for a rewarding, genuine career development opportunity, this is the perfect role for you!
Please note: Only successful candidates will be contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process. Thank you for your understanding.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Disciplines:Administration, Arts and Humanities, Business and...
- Work rights:Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:11th Jun 2023, 1:59 pm