- Ongoing training and mentoring provided
- Entry level graduate role with strengths in data and analytics
- Clear progression pathways
Graduate Opportunity – Major Accounts – North Rocks
- Accelerate your career progression
- Highly reputable, national organisation
- North Rocks location
This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated and analytical graduate or undergraduate to gain an entry level role and develop their skills within the National Major Accounts Division of the Corporate Head Office of a large, successful, dynamic and growing organisation.
MM Electrical Merchandising (MMEM) is the Australian leader in the electrical wholesale industry. With over 300 service centres throughout Australia, MMEM is the largest and most successful wholesaler and distributor of electrical products in Australia. MMEM has experienced strong growth over many years and now employs in excess of 3000 people nationally.
MMEM's full-time Graduate Opportunity will expose you to the diverse range of tasks involved in servicing major accounts. You will work closely with large, top, national companies and work across a number of roles within the National Major Accounts team.
The graduate will work at the National Service Centre (North Rocks) and support the team leader to provide critical sales support functions. The cadet will be assigned their own group of customers to be accountable for, as agreed with the National Manager – Major Accounts. On the job responsibilities will focus on price file management, reporting, tender management and championing their customers within the team and broader business.
In an autonomous, yet supportive and rewarding environment, continuous training, mentoring and support will be provided, ensuring your ongoing development.
The ideal candidate will be a recent, strong performing university graduate or undergraduate with a desire to grow and succeed in a dynamic environment.
You will have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Outstanding attention to detail and time management
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great rapport and relationship building abilities
- Drive and enthusiasm for long term career success
- Vision, drive and the ability to think outside the square
If you are looking for a rewarding, entry-level opportunity to grow with a national organisation that values and rewards its employees, please apply below or contact Rose at Allan Hall Human Resource Services on 02 8978 3752.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process. Thank you for your understanding.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Arts...
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Permanent...
Regional New South...
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2021, 1:59 pm