- Competitive entry level salary + huge bonus potential $$$
- Industry leading training with ongoing career development and support
- Immediate start available - Peakhurst NSW
What we’re looking for
We are currently on the lookout for enthusiastic and entrepreneurial young guns to join our legendary team of Business Management Graduates! This is an unrivalled opportunity for a self-motivated university leaver with a keen interest in business and sales, looking to really make a mark and join the next generation of leaders.
Your new role
The aim of our graduate program is to offer hands-on, industry leading experience and show you the ropes to take on key leadership and management roles within the business. Working with some of the best in the business, you will:
- Work through a placement program that rotates through various areas of the business, gaining exposure to a variety of management styles and business development strategies
- Form a holistic understanding of how a successful business is run, you will rotate through customer service, business development, administration, warehouse management and purchasing sectors
- Be closely mentored and supported to become a future business manager
Your new company
Dotmar Engineering Plastic Products (EPP) is an established market leader with over 50 years of experience in the New Zealand and Australian markets, specialising in distribution and value-added services across a vast range of industries; including engineering, mining, architectural and food and beverage processing. Our parent company, MM Plastics, reward their staff through a generous profit share scheme (a share in the Company’s profits $ based on businesses success and individual contribution), as well as exciting career progression opportunities. With a strong client focused mindset, this company values a fun and vibrant team culture.
For more information, visit: https://www.mmplastics.com.au/
A bit about you
- You have just completed (or are close to completing) your tertiary qualification
- You are hands-on and will relish the opportunity to work directly in all aspects of the operation - from warehousing logistics to internal counter sales, right through to external field sales, where you will manage existing relationships and develop new ones
- You have a strong desire to become a future leader in a dynamic customer service environment and are always eager to learn new all-round business skills
- Excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude are a must, so your ability to build strong relationships and establish rapport is second to none
- You have full Australian working rights, as sponsorship will not be offered for this role
If you’re looking for a rare and rewarding ‘foot in the door’ opportunity that will rival any other graduate program – go ahead and apply now to join our legendary team.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Administration, Business and Commerce, Engineering Electrical,...
- Work rights:Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen,...
- Closing Date:7th Feb 2023, 12:59 pm