- One unique role for a driven, dynamic, and high-achieving individual
- Location - Peakhurst, Sydney NSW (Hybrid working environment available)
- Involvement in projects across all business functions - great opportunity
Are you looking for a unique once in a lifetime opportunity? We have just one highly sought after position available for an outstanding individual who is looking to use their Business/Commerce Degree to support the Executive General Manager in a variety of projects across the business.
This rare steppingstone opportunity will launch you into a career that will elevate you quickly through the ranks, providing invaluable experience within different aspects of this successful business.
Fantastic full-time opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to work closely with the Executive General Manager and gain an in-depth and hands-on understanding of this highly successful business.
A large portion of the role will enable you to gain experience, and be an influential team member, across an array of projects within the business functions, including supply chain, IT, marketing, human resources and operations. The remainder of the role will see you supporting and being closely mentored by the Executive General Manager.
- Key involvement in exciting projects across all functions of the business – apply your exceptional problem solving and analytical skills to make informed decisions
- Produce and edit reports, presentations, and briefs
- Review and conduct negotiations regarding various agreements, e.g. lease and supplier agreements
- Act as the point of contact between the Executive General Manager and internal/external stakeholders, and make decisions and take directive action on requests and queries
- Manage calendar, schedule meetings, appointments, complex travel bookings and reconcile expenses, where required
- You must have a Bachelor of Business/Commerce/Law degree and an interest in learning across all business functions
- Outstanding interpersonal, organisational and time management skills
- A strong ability to build trust and maintain confidentiality, a solid work ethic and have passion for your new role with the drive to succeed.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite in particular Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Demonstrated critical thinking, problem-solving abilities and strong analytical skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise daily workload and project work
- High-level verbal and written communications skills
If you are looking for a rewarding, genuine career development opportunity, this is the perfect role for you!
We’d love to chat, so go ahead and apply now with your resume and cover letter.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce, Information Systems, Information...
- Work rights:Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen,...
- Closing Date:9th Feb 2023, 12:59 pm