- Competitive Grad salary + study allowance + huge bonus potential $$$
- Outstanding progression and career development opportunities
- Immediate start available - Regency Park SA location
Switched-on and ambitious? Looking to kickstart your career but don’t want to be stuck in a boring office?
If you’re someone with a real flair and passion for sales – then this is your chance!
What we’re looking for
Due to ongoing business growth, we are currently on the lookout for an enthusiastic and highly driven Junior Sales Rep to join our amazing team!
You will be a sales focused individual with previous outbound sales experience. Your demonstrated ambition and self-motivation for continual growth is important, because after only a few short months of initial training you will be handed the keys to the car to get out on the road and start selling! A great opportunity to make your mark working with an industry leading Australian brand.
Your new role
Working with some of the best in the business, you will receive hands on industry training and development to propel your career and succeed in your dedicated external Sales role. While the diversity of the role means you will be wearing many hats, you will:
- Drive sales and develop new business whilst experiencing the personal and professional growth that comes with it
- Build strong relationships with clients, discussing their needs and those of their end consumers, to develop cost effective and vibrant signage solutions
- Be closely mentored, trained, and supported in areas such as communication, negotiation skills, sales and management
- Become an integral part of our business through selling some of the best-known brands in our industry and working across our range of exceptionally managed client businesses
Your new company
Dotmar Engineering Plastic Products (EPP) is an established market leader with over 50 years of experience in the Australian and New Zealand markets, specialising in distribution and value-added services across a vast range of industries; including engineering, mining, architectural and food and beverage processing.
Our parent company, MM Plastics, reward their staff through a generous profit share scheme (a share in the Company’s profits $ based on businesses success and individual contribution), as well as exciting career progression opportunities. With a strong client focused mindset, this company values a fun and vibrant team culture.
For more information, visit: https://www.mmplastics.com.au/
What you’ll need to succeed
- You have completed your relevant tertiary qualification, in a Mechanical Engineering, Science, or Material Engineering related field
- You will be a sales focused individual with previous outbound sales experience
- You have a strong desire to work in a dynamic customer service environment and are always eager to learn new business skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must, so your ability to build strong relationships and establish rapport is second to none
- You have a demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while maintaining high attention to detail
- You’re excellent at managing your own time and a real self-starter; you don’t need someone watching over your shoulder to get things done
- You work well in a team – we recognise that staff are our greatest asset and maintaining a positive working environment is non-negotiable
- You have a current driver's license
If you’re a positive and highly driven superstar looking for a rare and rewarding ‘foot in the door’ opportunity – we’d love to chat, so go ahead and apply now to join our team!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Mechanical, Marketing and Sales,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
Adelaide, Regional South...
- Closing Date:9th Jun 2022, 1:59 pm