- Unique and exciting opportunity to kickstart an amazing Sales career
- Outstanding progression + profit share + career development opportunities
- Immediate start available - Mt Waverley VIC location
Switched-on and ambitious? Looking to kickstart your career but don’t want to be stuck in a boring office?
If you’re someone with a real flair and passion for sales – then this is your chance!
What we’re looking for
Due to ongoing business growth, we are currently on the lookout for an enthusiastic and highly driven young gun to join our amazing team! This is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated, outgoing and sales focused individual, who is ready to make their mark working with an industry leading Australian brand.
Your new role
Working with some of the best in the business, you will gain an intimate understanding of the business operations and industry through hands-on experience and will then be ready to succeed in your dedicated external Sales role. While the diversity of the role means you will be wearing many hats, you will:
- Gain exposure to various areas of the business, where you will be trained in our warehouse and customer service functions
- Build strong relationships with clients, discussing their needs and those of their end consumers, to develop cost effective and vibrant signage solutions
- Be closely mentored, trained and supported in areas such as communication, negotiation skills, sales and management
- Become an integral part of our business through selling some of the best-known brands in our industry and working across our range of exceptionally managed client businesses
Your new company
Graphic Art Mart is a national supplier of sign, digital and display solutions. We have been supporting Australia’s graphics industry for almost 50 years with high end brands, reliable product information, fast deliveries, informative workshops, and exciting events.
Our parent company, MM Plastics, reward their staff through a generous profit share scheme (a share in the Company’s profits $ based on businesses success and individual contribution), as well as exciting career progression opportunities. With a strong client focused mindset, this company values a fun and vibrant team culture.
For more information, visit: https://www.mmplastics.com.au/
What you’ll need to succeed
- You have just completed(or are close to completing) your relevant tertiary qualification, ideally in a Business or Commerce related degree
- Client focused and a real team player, you are confident interacting with customers and team members of varying demographics
- You have a strong desire to work in a dynamic customer service environment and are always eager to learn new business skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must, so your ability to build strong relationships and establish rapport is second to none
- You have a demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while maintaining high attention to detail
- You’re excellent at managing your own time and a real self-starter; you don’t need someone watching over your shoulder to get things done
- You work well in a team – we recognise that staff are our greatest asset and maintaining a positive working environment is non-negotiable
- You have a current driver's license
If you’re a positive and highly driven superstar looking for a rare and rewarding ‘foot in the door’ opportunity – we’d love to chat, so go ahead and apply now to join our team!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce, Customer Service, Engineering,...
- Work rights:Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen,...
- Closing Date:20th Feb 2023, 1:59 pm