About the business
MA is an ultra-progressive, highly ambitious diversified accounting and advisory firm covering Business Advice and Tax Compliance.
Our vision is to empower our clients to make informed decisions, achieve excellent results and to ultimately live their dreams. We look after trading businesses, medical professionals, engineers and others looking to create wealth.
It is a modern practice with a dynamic team. The company uses technology to create efficiencies and deliver a Memorable Client Experience.
About the role
- Preparation of timely and accurate Activity Statements, Financial Statements & Tax Returns for SME Groups
- Preparation of Tax Returns for SMEs
- Preparation of FBT Returns, TPARs and other miscellaneous tax documents for SMEs.
- Liaison direct with clients by phone, email and in person concerning data for their accounts. Liaison with the ATO and other agencies.
- Advising clients on business and taxation matters up to an appropriate level of complexity.
- Working with Team Members to achieve outcomes.
- Providing assistance in the preparation of cash flow forecasts and researching tax matters where required.
Benefits and perks
We are a fantastic place to work with great people. We are a short walk from McIver and Claisebrook Train Station.
- Work with a diverse and interesting client base
- Be involved in stimulating work that will further develop your technical skills and abilities
- Be offered external and internal training to develop your technical knowledge and expertise
- Work in a modern and vibrant office with a healthy work/life balance.
Skills and experience
Qualifications: Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Commerce with a major in Accounting.
Skills and experience
- Confident in developing client relationships and build rapport with staff, business partners and clients
- Work closely with the partners and managers to complete client work in a timely manner
- Be responsible for financial reporting and tax preparation for business and individual clients
We expect that you will have
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Enjoy working with small businesses & see their potential
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Are outcome focused
- Have a keen work ethic with a passion for learning and achieving goals
- Excellent written communication skills, and attention to detail.
- The ability to research, identify solutions and communicate outcomes.
- Xero Practice Manager
- Xero Tax
- Practice Ignition
- ATO Portal
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:8th Aug 2022, 1:59 pm