Across the Monadelphous workforce, you will find stories of people who took an opportunity to make a difference with us and built a career and lifetime friendships as a result. We employ nearly 7,000 highly- skilled people who contribute positively to our operations and the communities in which we operate. Ours is a culture built over nearly 50 years, and it's the reason for our continued success.
Joining the Monadelphous Graduate Program is the start of something much bigger than just your future; we believe you could change the future of the industry and we genuinely see our graduates as future leaders.
As a Monadelphous Graduate, you'll get firsthand experience working in one of our three divisions; Engineering and Construction, Maintenance and Industrial Services or Corporate Services.
No matter what discipline you are graduating in, you will be involved in the practical management of our projects. This could include executing a fixed plant shut-down, coordinating subcontractors on high profile resource and infrastructure projects, or conducting site safety inspections! You will spend the first years with us learning our business and applying your knowledge, then develop into leaders that will challenge the status quo, drive advancement and actively contribute to our strategic aims, all whilst exploring the varied pathways available to you.
- We provide benefits you'd expect from a leading Australian company, but what makes us different?
- Our work. We offer diverse, challenging work on some of the world's biggest resources, energy and infrastructure projects.
- Our culture. We're solution focused, reliable and embrace a 'can-do' team environment.
- Our loyalty. We want you to reach your potential, we'd like to help you get there.
What Do We Look For?
- Graduates looking to start the future
- An Engineering degree within the following disciplines: Mechanical, Civil & Structural, Mechatronic, Chemical, Electrical and Electrical & Instrumentation
- A passion for the work we do and the desire to do real "hands on" work in the field!
- Strong decision-making and analytical skills, commercial acumen and creative thinking!
- Resilience, diligence, a passion for teamwork and a focus on safety!
- Previous work experience within your chosen field
- Proof of right to work in Australia
- Undergraduates who are in their final year of studies, or Graduates who have completed their degree in the past 18 months
We'll start the recruitment process immediately so apply now to be ahead of the crowd!
Top tip! Make sure that your resume and a copy of your most recent academic transcript are submitted as a single file at the time of your application.
Safety is at the forefront of everything we do, and we live by our promise: The safe way is the only way. We embrace the benefits of employing hardworking people from rich and varied backgrounds, so we encourage applications that contribute to our diverse workplace. If you'd like to see our Diversity Policy, you'll find it here: https://www.monadelphous.com.au/media/5645893/Diversity-Policy-2018.pdf
A career at Monadelphous is a career with a difference. Make it yours.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:10th Jun 2021, 1:59 pm