Mondelez Australia & New Zealand (ANZ) is committed to building a truly inclusive workplace culture, where differences are sought & valued and diversity (in all its dimensions) is appreciated. Mondelez embraces all employee differences including age, gender, ethnicity, physical appearance, physical or mental disabilities, values, lifestyle, religion, sexual orientation and identity, nationality, education, family responsibilities, military or veteran status and way of thinking.
We are committed to creating and sustaining a workplace where differences are valued and everyone can be themselves. We are all unique in ways you can and cannot see, and we aim to attract, develop and nurture talent wherever it exists. We believe passionately in a culture where everyone is treated with integrity and respect, becaus only through unleashing the power of our people can we lead the future of snacking.
What drives us:
- Innovation and growth – to remain competitive, bring our strategy to life and put our consumers first, innovation is critical. We know that our people will be more innovative, productive and engaged when they can be themselves at work.
- Reflecting our consumers – in order to fully embrace and understand our diverse consumers’ needs, we aim that the diversity of our consumers is reflected in our workforce.
- Our values and leadership commitments – Diversity and inclusion is key to bringing our desired culture and leadership framework to life.
- Employer of choice – Mondelez strives to be an employer of choice to retain, develop and attract the best talent. An inclusive culture, embedded throughout the employee experience, is critical to this.
- Global reach – Mondelez is a global company made up of people from different cultures with diverse ideas, experiences and backgrounds. We need to harness this to work together valuing and respecting our differences and realize productivity and success.
- Doing the right thing – we ensure that our workforce is inclusive and free of any harassment or discrimination.
Our stance on inclusion and respect is supported internally - we are committed to creating and sustaining a workplace where differences are valued and where everyone is treated with integrity and respect. We plan to grow our inclusive and bias free workplace, develop an active and purposeful diversity and inclusion community and close the gap on women in leadership positions. This work will be supported by our newly formed Diversity and Inclusion Council for Australia, New Zealand and Japan.