- Excellent training, development and career progression prospects
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Open to all, including recent graduates looking to jumpstart their careers
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
Mondelēz International empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic global and local brands such as Oreo, Cadbury Dairy Milk, Philadelphia, Pascall, The Natural Confectionery Company, Belvita, Ritz and Toblerone.
In the Brisbane and Gold Coast areas, we are looking for someone who thrives on being the influencer and delivers results, with the ability to develop professional relationships with our supermarket customers and optimise base sales, NPD & promotions.
You will ensure great visibility of our products in store and delivery of sales capabilities. Your drive will lead you to deliver the field key performance indicators and hit your annual objectives. As a Territory Manager, this is a unique opportunity to work with brands such as Cadbury Dairy Milk - which has been awarded the Most Trusted Confectionery Brand for the 15th time in 16 years!
You will develop exceptional and valuable people management skills through leading a small team of Merchandisers and have the opportunity for career progression if desired. Package includes a fully maintained company vehicle, attractive bonus, phone and tablet.
How you will contribute
- Ensure maximum visual impact and optimum shelf availability through merchandising techniques
- Implement and monitor promotional activities
- Manage point of buying materials placement and implementation
- Report on activities
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Solid knowledge about sales and negotiation processes
- Strong analytical skills
- Perseverance and attention to details
- A valid driver’s license and proven safe driving history
If you have a high level of energy and enthusiasm seeking to kickstart or advance your career within a highly successful and motivated Sales team, then we would love to hear from you!
Business Unit Summary
At Mondelēz International, our mission is to provide consumers with the right snack, for the right moment, made in the right way. Across Japan, Australia and New Zealand, we make, market and sell mouth-watering and well-loved global and local brands including Cadbury Dairy Milk, Oreo, belVita, Clorets, The Natural Confectionery Company and Pascall candies. We employ 2,100 people across six manufacturing plants in Japan, Australia and New Zealand who strive to make sure our customers snack right. We bring our products to you with pride.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce, Customer Service, Fast...
- Work rights:Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- POSITION START DATE
Jan 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:29th Dec 2022, 9:00 am