- Partner with stores in the ACT to make eye catching displays!
- Casual role with flexibility to work during school hours
- Average of 20 hours per week, Tuesdays to Thursdays
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
Mondelēz International empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic global and local brands such as Oreo, Cadbury, Philadelphia, Pascall, The Natural Confectionery Company, Belvita, Ritz and Toblerone.
Are you an energetic, motivated individual seeking a role…
- With flexibility to work during school hours?
- That allows you to work close to home?
- Will give you the opportunity to grow your skills in Sales, Merchandising, and Customer Service?
And most importantly, do you have a passion for creating interest and excitement for shoppers by ensuring our products are presented at their best? We would love to have you on the team!
You will be responsible for a set of stores and work with our customers in the ACT. This is a casual role working an average of 20 hours weekly, Tuesdays to Thursdays. Additional hours are available through peak periods. You must also have access to your own vehicle covered by comprehensive car insurance, as well as a valid driver’s license.
This role is open to all, including university students. Candidates with a background or degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or Finance, or who are currently studying, are welcome to apply.
- Build strong relationships with our customers and Sales team by being reliable, efficient, and communicating effectively
- Build displays of our products in line with our standards and in the pre-agreed locations
- Use impactful Point of Sale on our displays to generate shopper interest in our products
- Make sure our products are always available on shelf for shoppers to purchase
- Keep looking for additional opportunities to enable shoppers to enjoy our products
What we can provide:
There are many advantages in working for Mondelēz. Just a few of these are:
- A great team to work with!
- Paid kilometers from home to home
- Access to learning and development
- Company-paid physio for both work and non-work aches & pains
- Access to discounts at major retailers and service providers
- Free access to the Mondelēz Employee Assistance Program
- Monthly and Annual Merchandiser Awards to reward high performance
- The opportunity to progress your career if you wish
Business Unit Summary
At Mondelez International, our mission is to provide consumers with the right snack, for the right moment, made in the right way. We make, market and sell mouth-watering and well-loved global and local brands including Cadbury chocolate, Oreo, Ritz, The Natural Confectionery Company and Pascall. We employ 2,100 people across six manufacturing plants in Japan, Australia and New Zealand who strive to make sure our customers snack right with the best ingredients possible. We bring our products to you with pride.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce, Customer Service, Fast...
- Work rights:Australian Bridging Visa, Australian Skilled...
- POSITION START DATE
Dec 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:8th Dec 2022, 9:00 am