Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelez International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Matter.
You will execute communications activities including publishing, measurement coordination and other operational activities across internal and/or external channels.
How you will contribute
In this role, you will execute media relations, government affairs, internal communications and community engagement activities across markets. You will monitor and measure communication channels and/or advocacy activity, including but not limited to traditional media, social media, media hotlines, lobbying audit and more. In addition, you will support operational activities to deliver key internal and external communication priorities, including content development and event planning execution, collaborate with colleagues to share best practices, and ensure activities are delivered within budget.
What you will bring
A desire to lead the future for our company and accelerate you career with experience and knowledge in:
- Professional office experience in a large, matrix multinational company
- Interest in communications or government affairs and issues management
- Achieving results, attention to details and working under pressure with a collaborative approach
- Analytical and time management skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication
- Learning agility to leverage digital tools and systems such as MS Office applications, SharePoint, design and video editing software
This role provides a rare opportunity for the right individual to grow and learn in the Communications and Supply Chain space. This is a fast-paced role with no two days the same.
As our Communications & Team Coordinator for Supply Chain you will:
- Perform site administrative duties, including coordination of meetings, events and the facilitation of purchase order requirements
- Have vast exposure to a variety of functions, working with and supporting stakeholders across all levels of the business
- Use your experience with creative technologies to drive internal communication and engagement throughout our manufacturing sites
- Hold a tertiary qualification in Business/Commerce/Communications/Marketing or a related discipline
At Mondelez International, our mission is to provide consumers with the right snack, for the right moment, made in the right way. Across Japan, Australia and New Zealand, we make, market and sell mouth-watering and well-loved global and local brands including Cadbury chocolate, Oreo, belVita, Clorets, The Natural Confectionery Company and Pascall candies. We employ 2,100 people across six manufacturing plants in Japan, Australia and New Zealand who strive to make sure our customers snack right with the best ingredients possible. We bring our products to you with pride.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Communications, Fast Moving...
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:29th Sep 2020, 4:42 am