- High Profile Accounts & Iconic Brands
- Great exposure within a market leading FMCG company
- Based in South Melbourne
Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Reporting to the Systems and Capability Lead, you are the go-to person and the first point of contact supporting our sales field operations team. Their success is critical to the success of our whole business and you will play a major part ensuring we win in every store, every day.
About the role
You’ll support our best in class sales team everyday through:
- Daily Reporting and Data maintenance
- Troubleshooting issues with end users
- Device Management
- Delivering our systems roadmap through testing and releasing new applications
You’ll contribute to our teams’ capability and productivity through:
- The creation of capability training modules
- Working with our National Operations team and other stakeholders to ensure our field team have the most up to date information
- Understanding sales data trends and opportunities to input into decisions that improve outcomes & processes for our sales representatives.
Do You have what it takes?
- You love attention to detail
- You love reporting and data
- You’re focused on quality and customer service
- Problem solving is in your blood
- Experience within FMCG industry would be advantageous
- You possess advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel) and are technologically minded
- You communicate well and stay organised
- If you LOOVVVVEEEE chocolate, you’ll fit right in!!
Opportunity to further develop technical skills and Sales skills within a multinational FMCG organisation. Those that excel in this role will have the opportunity to further progress into marketing and sales roles within the company.
Please note: All candidates must have work rights of this country to perform the role.
Mondelēz International respects individual differences that make us unique and promotes an environment that is welcoming, inclusive of all employees and values the diversity of our work environment. Our leaders are committed to support flexible work practices under our Flexible Work Arrangements policy.
- Job type:Part Time Student Jobs
Business and Commerce, Fast Moving Consumer...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2019, 1:55 pm