- Chance to work with globally recognized brands such as Cadbury & Oreo
- Great opportunity to team up with our customers in the Geelong/Leopold area
- Casual role – 10 hours on average weekly, mainly Wednesdays to Fridays
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You will optimise sales with our customers through the instore activations of our products, promotions and displays. You will deliver our field KPIs and annual objectives.
How you will contribute
- Represent Mondelēz International by visiting stores according to the agreed planning cycle.
- Monitor shelf and assortment.
- Expose campaigns and search for best locations in stores.
- Perform required administrative tasks.
- Optimise the use of our point-of-sales material.
- Be the customer's first choice of supplier.
- Create exposure in stores
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Previous merchandising experience (preferred)
- Confident with good interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a drive to achieve set goals
- Computer literate with good verbal and written communication skills
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
- This position will require you to work autonomously and in conjunction with our Territory Manager within the Geelong and Leopold areas
What extra ingredients you will bring
- Relevant experience in the areas of sales, retail, and/or grocery is preferred
- FMCG experience would be an advantage
- Open to applications from university students
- An ability to work autonomously as well as excellent communication, planning, and organization skills
- A high level of energy, enthusiasm and genuine commitment to achieving positive results
Job specific requirements:
- A road worthy reliable vehicle, current driver’s license, proven safe driving record and comprehensive insurance
- Flexibility, as hours and days can change due to business needs and busy seasonal periods
- Casual role working 10 hours weekly on average, mainly Wednesdays to Fridays with an ability to be flexible to Tuesdays if required
Business Unit Summary
At Mondelez International, our mission is to provide consumers with the right snack, for the right moment, made in the right way. Across Japan, Australia and New Zealand, we make, market and sell mouth-watering and well-loved global and local brands including Cadbury chocolate, Oreo, belVita, Clorets, The Natural Confectionery Company and Pascall candies. We employ 2,100 people across six manufacturing plants in Japan, Australia and New Zealand who strive to make sure our customers snack right with the best ingredients possible. We bring our products to you with pride.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Communications, Customer Service,...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
Melbourne, Regional Victoria
- Closing Date:11th May 2021, 7:00 am