We have opportunities across New Zealand to become part of our dynamic Merchandising Field Sales team and keep food stocked for customers and consumers.
The role is 9 hours a week, within the hours spread across Sunday, Friday and Saturday (early morning and late evening shifts to cover).
Mondelēz International. Make it with us.
We take pride in making and baking the world’s most iconic snacking brands, such as Cadbury, Oreo, Philadelphia, Pascall and The Natural Confectionery Company.
We pour our passion into every product. From innovation and manufacturing, to marketing and selling, everything we do is backed by decades of knowledge, experience and expertise… and by a team of 80,000 in 150 countries. It’s our mission to lead the future of snacking around the world and our future has never been brighter, tastier, healthier, sweeter, crunchier or bolder.
Make it an opportunity.
We are looking for energetic, passionate individuals to join our in-house Merchandising Team as Part Time Merchandiser. Working in the fast-paced, ever-changing FMCG environment you will provide top-notch service to our customers and Field team, making sure our products are available for shoppers to purchase and enjoy.
If you think this is sounds like you let us know. Amazing job opportunities like this don’t happen every day so we look forward to hearing why you would be perfect for this job.
Make it uniquely yours.
In this role, you will be critical to the success of Mondelez. Specifically you will:
- Ensure that not only are all our Mondelez products available for consumers to purchase, but placed correctly on shelf as per our standards and with correct pricing
- Play a key role in building promotional and other point of sale displays
- Be a key link between store stakeholders and the wider Field Sales team. As our eyes on the ground you are in a unique position to share insights and observations
Make it possible.
Ideally you bring:
- Experience in a similar sized FMCG company in a merchandising role
- The ability to quickly and logically solve problems and work at pace
- Second-to-none attention to detail and a love of delivering high standards
- Good communication and customer service skills
- A high level of motivation and proactivity to work unsupervised
- The ability to work flexibility within a roster with early morning and/ or late night starts
We’ll provide you with all the tools, training and support you need to be successful in the role and feel part of our Mondelez family. As part of your package you’ll receive a work phone, competitive hourly rate and kilometre reimbursement, guaranteed work hours and tenure-related extra annual leave.
Make it together.
Have pride in what you do. We feel the love when we describe where we work, because our brands are the kind people fall in love with.
Embrace the challenge. The fast moving and challenging nature of our work presents significant opportunities to learn and grow. Do more, learn more, grow more.
Work together for a better world. Being truly global is not just about being big, it’s about never thinking small and making a positive impact on the world.
Bring your own flavour. We believe that what makes our workplace great is passion and personality, so we encourage you to be yourself, lean in, speak up, have fun and dare to be different.
And we support flexibility. Because we know that work is always better when life is good.
- Job type:Part Time Student Jobs
Business and Commerce, Communications, Fast Moving...
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:2nd Sep 2020, 7:00 am