- Opportunity to join a dynamic team in the Griffith area
- Work an average of 16 hours weekly, must be available Tuesdays to Thursdays
- Gain well regarded experience in a snacking powerhouse
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
We want you to be our Brand representative in store. Using your passion for our brands, including Cadbury, Oreo, belVita, Pascall, and The Natural Confectionery Company, you will create interest and excitement for shoppers through building impactful displays and ensuring our products are presented at their best.
How you will contribute
- Build strong relationships with our customers and Sales team by being reliable, efficient, and communicating effectively
- Build displays of our products in line with our standards and in the pre-agreed locations
- Use impactful Point of Sale on our displays to generate shopper interest in our products
- Make sure our products are always available on shelf for shoppers to purchase
- Keep looking for additional opportunities to enable shoppers to enjoy our products
What you will bring
Most importantly, a desire to do your best every day and make our Brands thrive in store. To be successful, you will:
- Ideally have previous merchandising experience but don’t worry, we will provide training if you haven’t
- Be confident with good interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Be self-motivated, able to work autonomously and take pride in your work
- Be flexible, as hours will change due to business needs and busy times of the year
- Be comfortable using an iPad
This role is open to all, including university students. Candidates with a background or degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or Finance, or who are currently studying, are welcome to apply.
This position will require you to work autonomously and in conjunction with our Territory Manager within the Griffith area. This is a casual role working an average of 16 hours weekly, Tuesdays to Thursdays availability required.
You will also need a current driver's license and have a road worthy vehicle covered by comprehensive car insurance.
What we can provide:
There are many advantages in working for Mondelēz. Just a few of these are:
- A great team to work with!
- Access to learning and development
- Company-paid physio for both work and non-work aches & pains
- Access to discounts at major retailers and service providers
- Free access to the Mondelēz Employee Assistance Program
- Monthly and Annual Merchandiser Awards to reward high performance
- Branded clothing
- Product samples
- The opportunity to progress your career if you wish
Business Unit Summary
At Mondelez International, our mission is to provide consumers with the right snack, for the right moment, made in the right way. We make, market and sell mouth-watering and well-loved global and local brands including Cadbury chocolate, Oreo, Ritz, The Natural Confectionery Company and Pascall. We employ 2,100 people across six manufacturing plants in Japan, Australia and New Zealand who strive to make sure our customers snack right with the best ingredients possible. We bring our products to you with pride.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Business and Commerce, Customer Service, Fast...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
Regional New South...
- POSITION START DATE
Jul 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:6th Jul 2022, 10:00 am