- Build exciting displays for iconic snacking brands such as Cadbury!
- Provide excellent support for our customers within the CBD/North Melbourne areas
- Amenable to work Wednesdays to Fridays, with flexibility to Tuesdays
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You will optimise sales with our customers through the instore activations of our products, promotions and displays. You will deliver our field KPIs and annual objectives.
How you will contribute
- Represent Mondelēz International by visiting stores according to the agreed planning cycle.
- Monitor shelf and assortment.
- Expose campaigns and search for best locations in stores.
- Perform required administrative tasks.
- Optimise the use of our point-of-sales material.
- Be the customer's first choice of supplier.
- Create exposure in stores
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Previous merchandising experience (preferred)
- Confident with good interpersonal skills
- Self motivated with a drive to achieve set goals
- Computer literate with good verbal and written communication skills
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
- We are currently seeking two casual merchandisers who will work both autonomously and in conjunction with our Territory Managers. These are for the following areas:
- CBD and surrounds
- North Melbourne
What extra ingredients you will bring:
- Relevant experience in the areas of sales, retail, and/or grocery
- FMCG experience would be an advantage
- Open to applications from current university students
- An ability to work autonomously as well as within a team coupled with excellent communication, planning, and organization skills
- A high level of energy, enthusiasm and genuine commitment to achieving positive results
- A desire to grow your capability and profile within our business
Job specific requirements:
- A road worthy reliable vehicle, current driver’s license, proven safe driving record and comprehensive insurance is required for the North Melbourne role
- Flexibility, as hours and days can change due to business needs and busy seasonal periods
- CBD and surrounds: Casual role working from 15 to 17 hours on average hours per week, must be available from Wednesdays to Fridays, with flexibility to Tuesdays
- North Melbourne: Casual role working up to 20 hours on average hours per week, must be available from Wednesdays to Fridays, with flexibility to Tuesdays
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Communications, Customer Service,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Accepts International
- Remote friendly (Work from home)
- Closing Date:6th Apr 2021, 7:00 am