- Amazing opportunity to work with brands like Oreo, Pascall, & Cadbury
- 12 month contract role, partnering with our customers in Newcastle
- Casual role - 4 to 6 hours weekly, availability from Wednesdays to Fridays
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēez International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You will optimise sales with our customers through the instore activations of our products, promotions and displays. You will deliver our field KPIs and annual objectives.
How you will contribute
- Represent Mondelēez International by visiting stores according to the agreed planning cycle.
- Monitor shelf and assortment.
- Expose campaigns and search for best locations in stores.
- Perform required administrative tasks.
- Optimise the use of our point-of-sales material.
- Be the customer's first choice of supplier.
- Create exposure in stores
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Previous merchandising experience (preferred)
- Confident with good interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a drive to achieve set goals
- Computer literate with good verbal and written communication skills
More about this role
As part of our Field Sales team, you will be working with brands such as Cadbury - which has been awarded the Most Trusted Confectionery Brand for the 15th time in 16 years! This role will also allow you to work with an array of our most well-known and well-loved brands including Oreo, belVita, Pascall, and The Natural Confectionery Company.
This position will require you to work autonomously and in conjunction with our Territory Manager within Newcastle. This is a casual role working 4 to 6 hours per week, Wednesdays to Fridays availability is strongly preferred.
This is a contract role available for 12 months.
If you are someone with the following qualifications, then this might be the next opportunity for you.
- Relevant experience in the areas of sales, retail, and/or grocery
- Experience in the fast-moving consumer goods industry would be an advantage
- Open to university students
- An ability to work autonomously as well as excellent communication, planning, and organization skills
- A high level of energy, enthusiasm and genuine commitment to achieving positive results
You must have a road worthy reliable vehicle, current driver’s license, proven safe driving record and comprehensive insurance. Flexibility is a must as hours and days can change due to business needs and busy seasonal periods.
Business Unit Summary
At Mondelez International, our mission is to provide consumers with the right snack, for the right moment, made in the right way. Across Japan, Australia and New Zealand, we make, market and sell mouth-watering and well-loved global and local brands including Cadbury chocolate, Oreo, belVita, Clorets, The Natural Confectionery Company and Pascall candies. We employ 2,100 people across six manufacturing plants in Japan, Australia and New Zealand who strive to make sure our customers snack right with the best ingredients possible. We bring our products to you with pride.
Mondelēez International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Communications, Customer Service,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
Regional New South...
- Closing Date:16th Sep 2021, 7:00 am