- Chance to work with globally recognized brands such as Cadbury & Oreo
- Play a key role in partnering with our customers in the Outer Northeast area
- Work 15 hours weekly, Tuesdays to Fridays
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You will optimise sales with our customers through the instore activations of our products, promotions and displays. You will deliver our field KPIs and annual objectives.
How you will contribute
- Represent Mondelēz International by visiting stores according to the agreed planning cycle.
- Monitor shelf and assortment.
- Expose campaigns and search for best locations in stores.
- Perform required administrative tasks.
- Optimise the use of our point-of-sales material.
- Be the customer's first choice of supplier.
- Create exposure in stores
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Previous merchandising experience (preferred)
- Confident with good interpersonal skills
- Self motivated with a drive to achieve set goals
- Computer literate with good verbal and written communication skills
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
- This role will be working in the Diamond Creek, Greensborough, Eltham, St. Helena, and Montmorency areas
What extra ingredients you will bring
- FMCG experience would be an advantage
- An ability to work autonomously as well as excellent communication, planning, and organization skills
- A high level of energy, enthusiasm and genuine commitment to achieving positive results
Job specific requirements:
- A road worthy reliable vehicle, current driver’s license, proven safe driving record and comprehensive insurance
- Flexibility, as hours and days can change due to business needs and busy seasonal periods
- Casual role working 15 hours per week, Tuesdays to Fridays
- Job type:Part Time Student Jobs
Business and Commerce, Communications, Fast Moving...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
Victoria – Outer Northeast
- Closing Date:4th Nov 2020, 6:00 am