- Collaborate with our customers in the Perth Metro Southeast area
- Work up to 15 to 19 hours weekly, Tuesdays to Thursdays or Wednesdays to Fridays
- Build exciting displays with iconic snacking brands such as Cadbury and Oreo
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You will optimise sales with our customers through the instore activations of our products, promotions and displays. You will deliver our field KPIs and annual objectives.
How you will contribute
- Represent Mondelēz International by visiting stores according to the agreed planning cycle.
- Monitor shelf and assortment.
- Expose campaigns and search for best locations in stores.
- Perform required administrative tasks.
- Optimise the use of our point-of-sales material.
- Be the customer's first choice of supplier.
- Create exposure in stores
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Previous merchandising experience (preferred)
- Confident with good interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a drive to achieve set goals
- Computer literate with good verbal and written communication skills
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
- This position will require you to work autonomously and in conjunction with our Territory Manager in a defined area of Perth's Metro South East. You will assist the Territory Manager in executing initiatives and KPI's in our Independent stores which may be quite physical at times.
What extra ingredients you will bring:
- Relevant experience in the areas of sales, retail, and/or grocery
- FMCG experience would be an advantage
- An ability to work autonomously as well as within a team coupled with excellent communication, planning, and organization skills
- A high level of energy, enthusiasm and genuine commitment to achieving positive results
- A desire to grow your capability and profile within our business
Job specific requirements:
- A road worthy reliable vehicle, current driver’s license, proven safe driving record and comprehensive insurance
- Flexibility, as hours and days can change due to business needs and busy seasonal periods
- Casual role working an average of up to 15 to 19 hours per week, mainly Tuesdays to Thursdays or Wednesdays to Fridays
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Communications, Fast Moving...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, New Zealand Citizen,...
- Closing Date:11th Feb 2021, 6:00 am