- Opportunity to work with iconic snacking brands, such as Cadbury & Oreo
- Collaborate with stores in the Samford to North Lakes area
- Casual role – average of 13 hours per week, preferably Tuesdays & Wednesdays
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēez International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You will optimise sales with our customers through the instore activations of our products, promotions and displays. You will deliver our field KPIs and annual objectives.
How you will contribute
- Represent Mondeleēz International by visiting stores according to the agreed planning cycle.
- Monitor shelf and assortment.
- Expose campaigns and search for best locations in stores.
- Perform required administrative tasks.
- Optimise the use of our point-of-sales material.
- Be the customer's first choice of supplier.
- Create exposure in stores
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Previous merchandising experience (preferred)
- Confident with good interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a drive to achieve set goals
- Computer literate with good verbal and written communication skills
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
- This position will require you to work autonomously and in conjunction with our Territory Manager within the Samford to North Lakes area
What extra ingredients you will bring:
- Relevant experience in the areas of sales, retail, and/or grocery
- FMCG experience would be an advantage
- An ability to work autonomously as well as within a team coupled with excellent communication, planning, and organization skills
- A high level of energy, enthusiasm and genuine commitment to achieving positive results
- A desire to grow your capability and profile within our business
Job specific requirements:
- A road worthy reliable vehicle, current driver’s license, proven safe driving record and comprehensive insurance
- Flexibility, as hours and days can change due to business needs and busy seasonal periods
- Casual role working an average of 13 hours per week, preferably Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Communications, Customer Service,...
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Closing Date:14th Apr 2021, 7:00 am