- Key support role at the heart of our Victoria & Tasmania sales operations
- Rare opportunity to work with an iconic brand – Cadbury Chocolate!
- Play a vital role in enabling the day to day of our Sales team
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Possible.
You will provide comprehensive administrative support to the facilities management of the site/office and carry out administrative duties accurately and within appropriate timelines.
How you will contribute
- Support the maintenance of the facility and management of activities and deliveries
- Maintain an efficient and effective service when undertaking tasks
- Receive deliveries from third-party vendors in a timely manner and ensure prioritization of deliveries to teams in the business including the operating the internal mail system
- Book in and adhere to stores procedures and quality systems
- Remove waste and dispose of it in accordance with national and local laws
- Process purchase orders and invoices in a timely manner
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Experience in basic store management and dealing with deliveries
- Ability to use MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and keen to learn new systems
- Able to work to strict procedures in a high-quality environment
- Team player and customer focused - Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, customer focused and the ability to work to high standards
This is an exciting, fast paced and dynamic role that will allow you to work with our field sales teams in Victoria & Tasmania. Some responsibilities include:
- Managing the team’s expenses, including processing and managing purchase orders, as well as managing the corporate card for expenses required by the team
- Leading the national vehicle management for our fleet across Australia, including creating reports to accurately capture health and safety incidents and conducting vehicle checks
- Organizing events including but not limited to our annual Christmas party, Awards Night
- Welcoming our new hires through conducting onboarding and induction activities, and preparing their work tools
- Providing timely support in booking flights and accommodations
We are looking for a detail oriented and agile individual with an ability to manage constantly shifting priorities. You must be proactive, with an ability to anticipate challenges and come up with solutions.
Previous experience in a similar type of role and capacity within a large, fast paced organization will be highly advantageous. This is a full time role based in our South Melbourne office.
Business Unit Summary
At Mondelēz International, our mission is to provide consumers with the right snack, for the right moment, made in the right way. Across Japan, Australia and New Zealand, we make, market and sell mouth-watering and well-loved global and local brands including Cadbury chocolate, Oreo, belVita, Clorets, The Natural Confectionery Company and Pascall candies. We employ 2,100 people across six manufacturing plants in Japan, Australia and New Zealand who strive to make sure our customers snack right with the best ingredients possible. We bring our products to you with pride.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Business and Commerce, Customer Service, Fast...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- POSITION START DATE
Jul 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:8th Jul 2022, 10:00 am