- A rare chance to work with an exciting market leading brand – Cadbury Chocolate!
- Opportunity to gain and develop your people management skills
- Full time role working in the Brisbane West area
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You will develop professional relationships with our customers and optimise base sales, NPD & promotions. You will ensure great visibility in retailers and delivery of sales capabilities. Your drive will lead you to deliver the field KPI's and hit your annual objectives
How you will contribute
- Ensure a maximum visual impact and an optimum shelf availability through merchandising techniques.
- Implement and monitor promotional activities.
- Point of buying materials placement and implementation.
- Report on activities.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Solid knowledge about sales and negotiation processes
- Strong analytical skills
- Perseverance and attention to details
As a Territory Manager for Mondelez, you will have the unique opportunity to work with amazing local and international brands such as Cadbury, Oreo and The Natural Confectionery Co. This is a great high exposure role for recent graduates looking to jumpstart their career within a global FMCG.
We are looking for outstanding individuals who demonstrate potential to be our future business leaders. In this role, you will be responsible for your own sales territory as well as receive exceptional people management experience, leading a team of casual merchandisers.
More about this role
- The role is based in the Brisbane West area
- A valid unrestricted driver’s license and a willingness to travel is required
- This is a full time role working 38 hours per week, Mondays to Fridays
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Communications, Fast Moving...
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Closing Date:8th Jan 2021, 6:00 am