- Partner with stores in driving sales growth in the Metro Peninsula area
- Unique chance to work with renowned brands such as Cadbury, Oreo, Ritz
- Infinite career and personal development opportunities
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You will develop professional relationships with our customers and grow base sales, NPD & promotions. You will ensure great visibility in retailers and delivery of sales capabilities. Your drive will lead you to deliver the field KPI's and hit your annual objectives
How you will contribute
- Ensure a maximum visual impact and an optimum shelf availability through merchandising techniques.
- Implement and monitor promotional activities.
- Point of buying materials placement and implementation.
- Report on activities.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Solid knowledge about sales and negotiation processes
- Strong analytical skills
- Sales experience required, preferably FMCG/CPG
- Perseverance and attention to details
More about this role
As part of our Field Sales team, you will be working with brands such as Cadbury - which has been awarded the Most Trusted Confectionery Brand for the 15th time in 16 years! This role will also allow you to work with an array of our most well-known and well-loved brands including Oreo, belVita, Pascall, and The Natural Confectionery Company.
This position will require you to work in conjunction with our Merchandisers within the Metro Peninsula area – Frankston, Rosebud, Mornington. This is a full time role working 38 hours per week, Mondays to Fridays.
If you are someone with the following qualifications, then this might be the next opportunity for you.
- An ability to work autonomously and a high level of self-motivation
- Adept relationship building skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- High learning agility and excellent time management skills
- Relevant experience in sales, retail/and or grocery, ideally in a similar capacity and managing the grocery channel as this role will mainly focus on Coles, Woolworths, Kmart and Big W stores
- Experience in the fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry is highly preferred
- Strong coaching capability as you will be working with two merchandisers in the team
- A valid full unrestricted driver’s license and proven safe driving record, and a willingness to travel
Business Unit Summary
At Mondelēz International, our mission is to provide consumers with the right snack, for the right moment, made in the right way. Across Japan, Australia and New Zealand, we make, market and sell mouth-watering and well-loved global and local brands including Cadbury chocolate, Oreo, belVita, Clorets, The Natural Confectionery Company and Pascall candies. We employ 2,100 people across six manufacturing plants in Japan, Australia and New Zealand who strive to make sure our customers snack right with the best ingredients possible. We bring our products to you with pride.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Business and Commerce, Customer Service, Fast...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- POSITION START DATE
Jun 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:10th Jun 2022, 10:00 am