- Collaborate with our customers in the Newcastle area
- Take your career to new heights with recognized brands such as Cadbury & Oreo
- Great exposure within a market leading FMCG company
Mondelēz International. Make it with us.
We take pride in making and baking the world’s most iconic snacking brands, such as Cadbury, Oreo, Philadelphia, Pascall and The Natural Confectionery Company.
From innovation and manufacturing, to marketing and selling, everything we do is brought to life by the brightest minds, collaboration and of course, decades of knowledge.
Globally, we lead the future of snacking and our future has never been brighter, tastier, healthier, sweeter, crunchier or bolder.
Make it an opportunity.
We are looking for a driven Territory Manager to join our team, working with State, Regional, and Account Managers to support our customers in the Newcastle area. Here at Mondelēz our Sales team drives business results through their passion for excellent problem-solving skills and decision-making skills. If you are a vigorous Sales professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment and brings a whole lot of curiosity, we would love to hear from you!
Make it uniquely yours.
In this role, you will:
- Drive profitable growth through the achievement of call rates, agreed sales and distribution targets and the implementation and maintenance of in store standards
- Engage Store Managers and/or Owners in the independents and impulse grocery channels to build effective relationships to influence sales and grow the category
- Negotiate using sales data to support the upselling of day to day activities around all brands to influence scan sales across the territory
Make it possible.
- Relevant Sales, retail, or grocery experience, FMCG experience would be an advantage
- Tertiary qualification will be highly regarded
- Adept relationship building skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong planning, organizational, and communication skills
- An ability to work autonomously and a high level of self-motivation
- A valid driver’s license and proven safe driving record
- A willingness to travel
Make it together.
Have pride in what you do: We feel the love when we describe where we work, because our brands are the kind people fall in love with.
Embrace the challenge: The fast moving and challenging nature of our work presents significant opportunities to learn and grow. Do more, learn more, grow more.
Work together for a better world: Being truly global is not just about being big, it’s about never thinking small and making a positive impact on the world.
Bring your own flavour: We believe that what makes our workplace great is passion and personality, so we encourage you to be yourself, lean in, speak up, have fun and dare to be different.
Live our values: Love our consumers and brands | Grow every day | Do what’s right
And we support flexibility. Because we know that work is always better when life is good.
Please note: All candidates require working rights of this country to perform the role.
Mondelez International respects individual differences that make us unique and promotes an environment that is welcoming, inclusive of all employees and values the diversity of our work environment. Our leaders are committed to support flexible work practices under our Flexible Work Arrangements policy.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Communications, Fast Moving...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:7th Apr 2020, 6:00 am