Montessori Academy is currently recruiting for passionate, creative and dedicated to join our team. This is a great opportunity for early childhood professionals who are passionate about early childhood education to make their mark and take Montessori Academy's already outstanding educational program to the next level. Our early learning campuses have approachable and supportive Centre Managers, a great team environment, amazing development and training opportunities, and beautiful facilities inside and out! The successful applicant will have a strong understanding of the National Quality Framework, a passion for early childhood education, and an understanding of the Montessori Philosophy. Multiple positions available!
- Responsible for the guidance, support and general supervision of all enrolled children
- Undertake the required training and professional development to fulfil NESA Teacher Accreditation requirements
- Be involved in program and curriculum development and delivery to support children’s learning and development – elements of the program and curriculum require completion on a daily, weekly, fortnightly, or monthly basis
- Work with children aged 6 weeks to 6 years as per operational requirements
- Assist with the implementation of daily routines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work shifts between 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Bachelor or Master in Early Childhood Education (approved by ACECQA) or working towards completion
- Current Working with Children Check
- First Aid Certificate or willing to obtain one
- Understanding and working knowledge of the National Quality Framework, which includes: National Regulations, National Quality Standards (NQS), and the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively in a team environment
- Strong understanding of the importance of family communications
Benefits for the Right Candidate
- Discounts on childcare fees for all Montessori Academy centres
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- Fantastic training and development programs
- Supportive Management Team with a flat organisational structure
- Strong focus on work-life-balance
- Great company culture that is fun, professional, and supportive of all team members
Think you have what it takes to join the Montessori Academy Team? We'd love to hear from you!
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Student...
Canberra, Regional ACT,...
- Closing Date:31st Aug 2022, 12:59 pm