Moore Australia (Vic) are currently seeking motivated and innovative graduates to join our Audit & Assurance, and Business Advisory divisions.
The culture at Moore is friendly, collaborative and inclusive. You will become part of a team that fosters growth, development and networking. If you are seeking a graduate opportunity that offers hands-on experience early on, apply now to embark on your audit/accounting career.
- In your first 2 weeks as a Moore Australia (Vic) graduate you will participate in a structure Graduate Orientation.
- The Orientation Week consists of a mixture of activities including; getting to know your colleagues, your buddy and your team; introductions to all our service lines by various managers from each division; systems training; compliance programs; external speakers and lunch with our CEO.
- You will take a deep dive into your chosen service line, with a comprehensive training program to gain a strong understanding of your new role, equipped with the skills to move your career forward.
- You will learn about all the Learning and Development opportunities available to you, including the CA Program, and our ongoing Moore Australia Graduate training programs.
As a Graduate in our Business Advisory team, you will be involved in:
- Preparing and completing income tax returns for all lodging entities including individuals, partnerships, trusts and companies.
- Preparing monthly and quarterly compliance obligations such as Business Activity Statements (BAS) and Instalment Activity Statements (IAS).
- Drafting special purpose financial statements for smaller entities.
- Preparing tax checklists.
- Reconciling client accounts.
- Tax reconciliations.
- Constructing and maintaining logical and accurate working papers.
- Assisting with ad hoc client queries and administration tasks (e.g. engagement letter preparation).
On top of your passion to succeed within the accounting industry, we are looking for candidates who display the following:
- A collaborative team player with a willingness to participate
- A sense of leadership in your studies or work environment
- A hardworking approach and strong sense of accountability
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- An Accounting, Commerce or Business related degree
How to apply
If you would like to be considered for the Moore Australia (Vic) Graduate Program please submit an application online by selecting the "Apply Now" button.
Applications must include:
- a CV/resume
- a copy of your current academic record (official or unofficial)
- Responses to application questions
To be eligible for consideration, all applicants must be available to participate in an assessment centre on Tuesday 13 September 2022 and attend interview(s) between Monday 27 September 2022 and Friday 3 October 2022.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Student Visa, Australian Bridging...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
Victoria, Geelong, Regional...
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- accepts international
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:28th Aug 2022, 1:59 pm