Moore Australia (Vic) has a great opportunity to start your financial planning and/or financial advisory career in our Wealth Management division.
Our Wealth Management team provide a broad range of expert advice to help clients protect and grow their wealth. As a graduate in Wealth Management you will assist and get access to all aspects of client portfolio construction and extensive investment research (both internal and external). You will be mentored and supported by the team to navigate financial planning/advisory in a professional service environment, developing fundamental skills to reach your career goals.
- In your first 2 weeks as a Moore Australia (Vic) graduate you will participate in a structure Graduate Orientation.
- The Orientation Week consists of a mixture of activities including; getting to know your colleagues, your buddy and your team; introductions to all our service lines by various managers from each division; systems training; compliance programs; external speakers and lunch with our CEO.
- You will take a deep dive into your chosen service line, with a comprehensive training program to gain a strong understanding of your new role, equipped with the skills to move your career forward.
- You will learn about all the Learning and Development opportunities available to you, including CFP (Certified Financial Planner) Program or CFA (Certified Financial Advisor) Program, and our ongoing Moore Australia Graduate training programs.
As a Graduate in our Wealth Management team, you will be involved in:
- Processing applications associated with new and existing client implementation, including but not limited to investment accounts, new superannuation funds and insurance applications.
- Ensuring FOFA requirements have been met by clients as part of their Reviews.
- Supporting Advisors in Wealth Management by preparing simple cash ROAs where required.
- Assisting with ad hoc client queries and administrative tasks (e.g. setting up new appointments and information gathering)
- Building strong working relationships with key service providers, along with internal stakeholder in other service lines with Moore Australia (Vic) to facilitate the best outcome for clients.
On top of your passion to succeed within the professional services industry, we are looking for candidates who display the following:
- A collaborative team player with a willingness to participate
- A sense of leadership in your studies or work environment
- A hardworking approach and strong sense of accountability
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Interest in becoming a certified financial planner/advisor
- A degree/qualification in Business/Commerce majoring financial planning, FASEA/ASIC approved qualification.
- Completed or working towards ASIC educational requirements
How to apply
If you would like to be considered for the Moore Australia (Vic) Graduate Program please submit an application online by selecting the "Apply Now" button.
Applications must include:
- a CV/resume
- a copy of your current academic record (official or unofficial)
- Responses to application questions
To be eligible for consideration, all applicants must be available to attend an assessment centre on Thursday 8 September 2022 and attend interview(s) between Monday 27 September 2022 and Friday 3 October 2022.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Consulting, Funds Management, Insurance
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Working...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Program Duration
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- accepts international
- Closing Date:28th Aug 2022, 1:59 pm