It’s that time of the year again where Moore Australia, Victoria, begins the hunt for motivated and innovative Graduates to join our growing team.
We are excited to offer the opportunity to join our Moore family as a Graduate in Audit and Assurance commencing in February 2022.
This role offers the right candidate an amazing opportunity to learn firsthand from leaders in the industry, fundamental skills giving you a jump start as you embark on your accounting career journey.
With structured training and on the job learning this opportunity will provide you with the following:
- A hands-on role and exposure to client work as soon as you join our firm.
- Ongoing learning and development to keep you one step ahead of industry developments
- Close personal mentoring from senior leaders
- International secondment opportunities
- A workplace that supports your health and encourages your physical wellbeing
- An active and supportive social club to develop and build internal relationships
- Many more great employee benefits including fully funded study support to help you gain your CA qualification
On top of your passion to succeed within the accounting industry, we are looking for candidates who display the following:
- Hold an Accounting, Commerce or Business related degree
- A collaborative team player with a willingness to participate
- A sense of leadership in your studies or work environment
- A hardworking approach and strong sense of accountability
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Why become a Moore Graduate?
Moore Australia will offer a truly rewarding start to your career. We celebrate your personal and professional development, achievements and choices. We will provide a genuinely rewarding work experience with ongoing learning and development opportunities that sit alongside a collaborative and inclusive culture that focusses on out people’s wellbeing.
Moore Australia (Vic) is part of the national and global Moore accounting and consulting family expanding across 260 firm and 110 countries. Here in Victoria we have 110 team members and 16 Directors across our Melbourne and Geelong offices.
We are dedicated in providing our staff with an environment they feel challenged in and where their professional growth and development is a top priority. We operate an open door policy is encourage a culture of collaboration and team work. With our exciting and well-planned strategy for future growth as a firm we are looking for staff who are keen to grow and thrive with us.
How to Apply
To set yourself up for a great career, please applying today! Please select the “Apply now link” and follow the prompts. Applications without a cover letter and a CV will not be accepted.
Only successful applicants will be contacted. Only Australia citizens or residents will be considered.
Here at Moore we embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all. Moore Australia is dedicated to providing a safe working environment and is adhering to all government restrictions relating to COVID-19.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Program duration
- Salary range
- Position start date
- Closing Date:14th Nov 2021, 12:59 pm