At Movandi, we work as a team. We like hard problems and solving them with the sharpest people. Movandi’s 5G journey spans only a few years, but the results have been significant – from foundational research and innovative modular, high efficiency mmWave system design, to the introduction of our BeamXR 5G system that delivers improvements in performance, coverage and latency to connect 5G everywhere.
Movandi thinks differently and is building an entirely new portfolio of 5G innovative technologies from device level to systems, producing millimetre wave systems that can be deployed more efficiently and achieve better performance over a wider range of deployment scenarios. At Movandi, you will help solve the growing challenges of deploying 5G millimetre wave networks.
Movandi is seeking university graduates who are self-motivated, passionate and willing to learn, who enjoy working on challenging problems and considering innovative solutions.
The 2022 Graduate Program
- 6-month full-time rotational Graduate Program: RF Lab Testing, Hardware Design, Software Development, and Digital Design (RTL)
- Start on 15 February 2022
- Competitive salary of $65k + benefits
- Our 2022 intake is open for up to 3 graduates
- You will be working at our office located at the CSIRO campus in Lindfield, NSW for the duration of the program, with the potential to join our team permanently following its completion
Successful candidates will have completed, or are completing, their Bachelor of Engineering/Software Engineering/Computer Science or related degree as well as:
- Experience in Python programming, or C/C++ programming and/or hardware development
- A history of undertaking your own software or hardware side projects - tell us about them!
- Current permit to work full time in Australia on an ongoing basis
- Completed Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) by December 2021 for our 2022 intake
It would be great if you also had experience with:
- Reading and analysing electronic schematics
- RF or millimetre-wave design and testing
- Automating lab test equipment
How to apply
Applications open on 8th April 2021 and close on the 20th May 2021. Interested and suitable applicants are asked to complete our application form.
After applications close, there will be a staged selection and recruitment process involving online interviews, simulation questions and face to face interviews.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Software
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- 36 Bradfield Road Lindfield NSW 2070Locations:
New South Wales
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:5th May 2021, 12:59 pm